Join this epic overland adventure to the Jade Sea wonders. Lake Turkana, formerly known as Lake Rudolf,
– If you exhibit any symptoms as outlined in the “KENYA MINISTRY OF HEALTH” guidelines website,
– For your safety and that of the rest of the participants, we will not allow you to attend at that particular time.
– All participants must have a an approved 3 Ply Face Mask with Anti Bacterial Filte
December 28 (Monday) 4:00 am - January 2 (Saturday) 5:00 pm
Kenton and Nathan’s Hills are part of a series of Kijabe hills that found on the Kikuyu Escarpment. The Kenton Hill rises to an altitude
The hike starts along Nairobi / Naivasha road, the first Kijabe hill is currently known as KENTON, then we go through Old Kijabe town to new Kijabe town, Hit a series of sharp ascends to Korio village, Mbau-ini village and then the last hill Nathan’s to Magina shopping center past Mai-Mahiu which goes all the way up and across to the Nairobi / Nakuru road. (Finish line)
– You MUST have an adventurous spirit
– Casual slacks or cargo pants
– Comfy hiking shoes (No Sandals, No doll Shoes, No Bata Ngomas, No shorts, No skirts)
– Carry an extra T-Shirt (Always)
– A medium backpack to carry your lunch and snacks.
– Packed lunch
– A jacket or something warm for the cold morning and evening
– Rain gear or water proof gear just in-case.
– Hat / cap for sun protection
– Snacks, energy bars etc.
– Sun screen
– Flashlight or headlamp
– Extra water 3 – 4 ltrs.
Citizens / Residents / Non-Residents
– Round trip transport
– Guide and community fees
– 1 ltr bottled water
***All reservations require a minimum deposit of KSh. 1,300 by December 21st.. 2020
Go to Mpesa menu
Select ‘Lipa na Mpesa’
– Till #241755
(Saturday) 5:30 am - 6:00 pm